About ISTE: ( Indian Society For Technical Education )
The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making Society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. First started in 1941 as the Association of Principals of Technical Institutions (APTI), it was converted into "Indian Society for Technical Education" in 1968 with a view to enlarge its activities to advance the cause of technological education .The major objective of the ISTE is to assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organisations. Being the only national organisation of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, CTE/DST/MIT/State Govts. are well associated with the ISTE for programs relating to technical education.
The major objectives of the ISTE are:
- To formulate the general goals & responsibilities of technical education.
- To adjust curriculum & educational processes to changing conditions.
- To develop effective teachers & educational administrators.
- To improve instructional methods & practices & administrative usages.
- To enhance professional ideals & standards.
- To foster research as a function complementary to teaching.
- To cultivate fraternal spirit amongst the teachers, administrators, industrialists & professionals.
- To bring about effective linkage between technical institutions industry & society.
- To award Honorary fellowships, Awards and Prizes, for furthering the objectives of Technical Education.
The college has ISTE institutional chapter and student branch from 2004.
Prof. B. Ravi Prasad
HOD - H&S
About CSI: ( Computer Society of India )
Formed in 1965, the CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path since its formative years. Today, the CSI has 69 chapters all over India, 381 student branches, and more than 70,000 members, including India’s most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians. Now, you have the opportunity to be a part of this distinguished fraternity too.
The mission of the CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT professionals, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. The CSI is also working closely with other industry associations, government bodies and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT advancement ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.
The college has CSI institutional chapter and student branch from 2005.
About IEEE:( Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers )
IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
Mission statement: IEEE's core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
Vision statement: IEEE will be essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.
The college has IEEE institutional chapter and student branch from 2006.
Faculty Incharge: Dr.Shaik Meeravali
Professor& Head ECE
About HMA: ( Hyderabad Management Association )
Hyderabad Management Association (HMA) is the
premier association of Management Professionals in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
HMA is affiliated to the All India Management Association and is one of the eight permanent members
on the Governing Council of AIMA. Since its inception in 1964 HMA has
continuously evolved, to represent the cross section of the managerial
fraternity. HMA has the wide spread support of the Corporatedom
in Andhra Pradesh and is networked with 65 Local Management Associations around
HMA provides a platform for Managers to stay abreast of contemporary managerial practices and events shaping the profession and the emerging challenges. A variety of activities are undertaken, in this context, viz. Lecture Meetings, Training Programs, Conventions, Seminars, Panel Discussions, Faculty & Student Development Programmes, Debates etc.
The Vision of HMA is “Achieving progress and enriching society through professional management”.
The Mission of HMA is :
- To pool management thoughts in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- To achieve progress and enrich organizations by dissemination of management ideals.
- To stimulate management thoughts by providing a platform for facilitation, management training, lectures, debates.
- To spearhead professional entrepreneurial spirit, motivate members with knowledge for enhancing their performance for benefiting the end customer with improved products every time and always.
- To amalgamate India (Oriental) Ethos with modern management thoughts.
- To inspire and facilitate individuals and organization members in furtherance of knowledge and profession.
HMA is managed by a Managing Committee consisting of elected representatives of its members, co-opted members and special invitees. It has the wide-spread support of corporations in Andhra Pradesh.The college has HMA institutional chapter and student branch from 2010.
Faculty Incharge: Dr. J. Pardha Saradhi
Professor&HOD - MBA